Pages

Did you know you can make cool DIY marbled mugs with nail polish?? It's easy and you can have gorgeous mugs in minutes that cost less than a dollar each!


I am SO excited to share this project with you, DIY Candy friends! I have been seeing the marbling trend all over Pinterest lately and finally succumbed to e-peer pressure and tried it out for myself over the weekend. I was so inspired by this gorgeous post where they marbled mugs and decided I had to start there. The best thing about this project is it only costs a couple of dollars to make and even less time to finish. I found my mugs for $.79 each at Goodwill and used nail polish I already had at home which means I was able to make 6 mugs for less than $5! It’s a steal with a BIG payoff. Plus, I’m obsessed with the outcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com